Monday, October 24, 2005

Just Another Night Hangin' With My Pals.... The Wailin' Jennys


The Tunin' Jennys


One More Jen For The Jennys


So Craig and I had a really fun time last night GOING TO A WAILIN' JENNYS CONCERT. The experience of seeing one of my favorite bands like 4 rows away was unbelieveable. There they were right in front of me. Craig was upset because he felt that the sound system that they had could have been better and he was right... Upon talking to one of the board members of the Lanesboro Art Council, or so we were informed (who shall remain nameless) told Craig that the sound system was something that they just "threw together" for the girls. So, a band that has won some Canadian Grammys gets a sound system "thrown together" for them?

Anyway, enough of the rant. Here they were, cute, funny (well actually hilarious), and totally talented, doing a concert for about 150 people in Lanesboro. I could gush some more and act all fan-y, but I wil instead, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freakin sweet night!!! Except for the sound system.

Anonymous said...

Thats MY Girl with the Wailin Jennys...I raised her right..da