Monday, January 17, 2005

monday...

today i had a biopsy. my dentist found a wierd little thing in the back of my throat a few months ago which has resulted in needing a biopsy. i seriously had 10 shots of novocaine in my throat, tongue, and other parts of my mouth. it is so crazy to half of your face, mouth, tongue, and throat numb.
now my throat kills. he explained the pain to be like a canker sore. yeah, more like someone opened my mouth and shot a b-b gun down it. or like someone took a very large scalpel and cut a relatively large peice of meat out of there!

on a happier note...
a friend of mine got two tickets to italy for christmas from her mom. she asked her mom when they should go and her mom said, "i want you to take who you want!"
i went out for coffee with her a few days ago because she wanted to see my pics of italy and plan her trip. i reminiced (sp?) about how fun my trip was and how much i loved the country and its people. as we were just about ready to leave and she asked me if i want to go with her! umm, let me think... yes!

italy, here i come!

No comments: